Saturday, March 24, 2012

after a stressful day

with office time finally over, i was on my way to one of my favorite places in the world - Ortigas Center. :)
I met my good friend Nathalie, then proceeded to Malayan lounge to catch AI results night. Bad news was, there was a disco party upstairs and we can barely hear the TV :'( Our initial plan was to have coffee, linger over it as we always do. It's always just SB or CBTL for us. But last night, we went to a pasta place in Ortigas Park (unfortunately, my failing memory strikes once again and i can't remember the name). Natz and I are being extra good these past days, and would regularly have Caesar's salad over our usual pasta/pizza/coffee combo.

I took pictures of the food (yummy!) although I rather imagined a bigger slab of fish for our dig... But it was still good, especially if shared over a nice conversation between two friends who missed seeing each other sooooooo much! (yeah, and btw, we just had dinner the night before with our office friends! haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment