Wednesday, November 14, 2012

i fell in love with Loboc

Last Sunday, I was able to cross out another item in my bucket list - Lunch in Loboc Floating Restaurant. The moment the ferry sailed its way to Bohol, I was already in awe of how beautiful the ocean is. It was drizzling that morning, but I felt safe. I didn't mind being showered with rain water on my face. :)
 
Although the hanging bridge left my knees reeling from so much fright, the scenic view of the countryside was such a wonder to behold. I could drive around Bohol for a week and I wouldn't mind one bit.
I'll stop talking now and let the pictures do the talking.






Man-made forest











 











i want to have a picture taken sitting on this road



i'm definitely coming back to see you again, Loboc!


No comments:

Post a Comment