Thursday, November 15, 2012

an urge of random-ness

I woke up later than i intended to. My schedule has been really erratic lately - not allowing me to get my usual seven hours of sleep a day. Thankfully, my crankiness has been hibernating (okay, except yesterday) and I'm still able to smile and laugh with the people around me. They're not really used to seeing me quiet (i think). No one believes me when I say I'm really an introvert. Oh, well.. :)

I had a little field trip before going to the office this morning. I decided I wanted a cup of my favorite coffee beverage in the whole wide world. I don't know what got into me - why I circumnavigated Market! Market! just to get to the Starbucks store, which I could easily reach if I walked the other way. Sometimes, some me-time (yes, I consider that me-time! I'm crazy this way!) helps. Although I'm not sure that it helped clear my head, at least I know I felt okay about it and now I'm sipping may caramel mac with bliss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment