Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rainy days and Sundays always get me down

Talking to myself and feeling old. Sometimes, I'd like to quit, nothing ever seems to fit. Running around, nothing to do but frown. Rainy days and Sundays always get me down.
let me borrow the lines (and change one word) from one of my favorite singers - Miss Carpenter. Sundays... I used to love this day years before. It's cartoon-all-I-want-day. But now, it's only known to me as your-weekend-is-almost-over-day :'(

And now, to make it worse, it started raining!!! Old music plays from the radio, the only vice my parents have that i surprisingly enjoy. So for the rest of this day, i'll just feast my ears on some lovely (though really, really old) tunes, a cup of coffee beside me and a stack of books that i have started reading years,months,days ago. :-)) maybe it's time my little procrastinating self finish Pride and Prejudice so i can start with Mr. Darcy's Diary.

So, okay, for now - i will let the rain sing with my pensive mood on this 3rd your-weekend-is-almost-over-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment